Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Colonel




 I am a fastfood junkie and fried chicken is my all-time favorite. Mix them together and you have my own personal food heaven, KFC.

My Personal Fave : Hot&Crispy Chicken Thighs


While I love my hot & crispy KFC fried chicken, there are two things that I dislike about my usual KFC experience. First, the lines are ridiculously long. I have to fall in line for approximately fifteen minutes before I could place my order. I've always said that I'd be willing to pay twice the cost of their fried chicken if I could order out of a menu with a waiter taking my order. Second, their cola is not my softdrink of choice ... until lastnight when I discovered ... Colonel Sanders has decided to Open Happiness. I am very happy too.


KFC + Coke = Perfect Meal


The Coca-Cola Logos on the Softdrinks Dispenser 

  
Coke Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment