Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tea for Free


    My boys drink only Wilkins distilled water. There's no regular supply of Wilkins in 5-Gallon container for dispensers, here in Davao City, so we buy the 6L bottles in bulk. I did the grocery at Robinsons Cybergate this week and I got some freebies with my Wilkins. Yey !!

Free 1L Real Leaf Green Tea for every Wilkins 6L bottle

The Freebie costs 23PHP for a 75PHP purchase.

A Good and Refreshing Bargain.

    Sarap pala ng Real Leaf Green Tea.  It's apple flavored which is perfect for me. Healthy pa. It is made from 100% whole grean tea leaves and that it's naturally packed with Theanine, an amino acid that's a good stress remedy. And most of all, it's libre. Real Happiness.

  

 


3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I'm a sucker for free stuff. I sometimes buy things because of the freebies, hahahaha...This is one good deal!

    ReplyDelete