Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ilog Maria



    I don't remember exactly how I got to know of this seller of organic products. I remember looking for a mild ointment to treat mosquito bite when my second son was born but how I was led to the Ilog Maria website, nakalimutan ko na. 

     I was particularly intrigued by their Propolis products. According to wikipedia, Propolis is a resinous mixture that honey bees collect from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources. It is used as a sealant for unwanted open spaces in the hive. Propolis is marketed by health food stores as a traditional medicine, and for its claimed beneficial effect on human health. It has powerful local antibiotic and antifungal properties .

    I would order from their website (because they don't have stores or dealerships), get an email for payment instructions from a Joel Magsaysay  and my order would arrive two days after payment. I swear, the Propolis ointment is so effective on bites ... nawawala agad ang kati at pamumula. I used it even when my second born was a little baby. I have tried various other ointments on my firstborn but talbog silang lahat sa Ilog Maria product na ito. 




   Yesterday, I was at NCCC Mall (this is really becoming a favorite place because of their purchasers are kinda good and they are first to bring to Davao City some of the more popular brands) and I dropped by HB1 to get some hand sanitizer and I found some Ilog Maria products on their shelves. How nice is that !! 



It's somewhere on the right side from the entrance.
Right under that beige teddy bear.
They have the Spa products.

Soaps and Essential Oils

Honey Cider Vinegar ... Interesting!

Lotions and Massage Oils


   I was not able to properly inspect their line of Ilog Maria products as I was in bit of a rush. They don't have the propolis ointment yet, but I intend to write them a letter to ask them to include that in their next order. I can wait. I still have two jars at home. Yey !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment