Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Scary Chicken



    I love chicken. I can eat it everyday. One of my favorites is Chooks - to - Go, especially the Sweet Roast.


With Lea Salonga as endorser, I swear to get my chicken only from Bounty Fresh. 


Bounty Fresh chicken is halal-certified

"The Islamic Da’wah Council of the Philippines (IDCP) has issued Halal accreditation to the 3J Dressing Plant facility in San Pablo, Laguna which serves and supplies dressed chicken for the areas of Laguna, Batangas, Cavite and Rizal; the Alzona Poultry Processing Plant in General Santos; and the Red Rooster Dressing Plant in Davao which both serve and supply dressed chicken in the Mindanao area. With this accreditation, you can be sure your dressed chicken and Chooks To Go roasted chicken in these areas are Halal certified."

But this Bountry Fresh product is one scary chicken. Takot ako !


I don't like seeing my dressed chicken with head and feet. It's scary.
They have this huge billboard that I pass by on my way home and
I just could not look at the chicken's face.

Ayokong nag-aa-eye-to-eye kami ng pagkain ko.

This is actually a photo of a Peking Duck from spot.ph


How they kill the fowl with the head remaining attached to the neck,
I really don't want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment