Friday, August 12, 2011

Clueless



     I have been hiding this toy Zee got for his birthday because I am tamad to learn how to assemble the thing. But Aliq climbed (all by himself, without any of the adults noticing) to our second floor and found my hiding place. So, I was forced to learn how to assemble it. But I couldn't figure out how to use this :


     
     Aliq : Mommy, how do you use this long thing ?
     Me : I don't know. 
     Aliq : Why don't you know Mommy ? You must know how to play with this. 
     Me : Look at the box. Boys are playing with this toy. Is Mommy a boy ?
     Aliq : No. You're a girl. 
     ---- End of Conversation ---- 



So until their father wakes up, the boys are just playing with the spinway
 as a sort-of ramp for their little toy cars. 



Enjoy naman sila. 

Another Saturday in our household. 



No comments:

Post a Comment