Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Junior Masterchef


I am not a big fan of Pinoy reality television but the teasers for this show has gotten me a lot curious and excited. Children and food are two of my favorites in the world. 


I loved watching these kids from Junior Masterchef Australia on Starworld. 


Pierre was my favorite. 


Twelve-year old Isabella won. 

     Junior Masterchef Philippines held auditions for children ages 8 to 12. It will be aired as Junior Masterchef Pinoy-Edition on ABS-CBN this month of August and will be hosted quite aptly by THE Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo. 


  I am excited to see if the Pinoy children will be just as good as the Aussie kiddos. I hope they cook  Pinoy food, gourmet style. We'll see. 

   At home, I have my own Junior Masterchef. (drum rolls please!) Taaarrraaannnn ....

What is the Junior Masterchef cooking ?

"Gourmet Chicken Nuggets in letter A"

Chinky Eyes. Chubby Cheeks. 

 That's the Junior Masterchef - Our Kitchen Edition !

2 comments:

  1. Cute Aliq!! Is that a real stove behind him? I remember how when I was little I wanted to have one of those (fake) cooking stoves too!! Must be an exciting show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanted to buy the twins a cooking set last week but was prevailed upon by my mother.. not daw gender-appropriate.. sad :( is cooking still reserved for women?

    ReplyDelete