Thursday, February 9, 2012

Busy Bee

Photo from busybeezness.blogspot.com

    It's been awhile since I last blogged. To say that I've been super busy the past three months would be an understatement. It's been crazy busy. 

    I am breaking the hiatus to share to you my sorority sister's blog. I've been reading her entries this week and she has inspired me to start blogging again. 

    Ira is a lawyer in private practice and a mother to twins, Caleb and Calix. It's a wonder how she finds time to write. Ang galing lang. 

    Her blog is called Home Eco-Nanay - Marriage, Motherhood and Beyond. So relatable. Just click on the link to start reading. Enjoy!


     (She has her own domain name. Inggit much.)

1 comment:

  1. welcome back! its nice to read blogs from someone you really know. keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete