Thursday, February 9, 2012

Picnik


    I can't do photoshop to save my life. I am dumb that way. I do my photo editing the easy way ... I use picnik. But being the cheapskate that I am, I just use the free version.

    A few days ago, I got a notification that picnik will be closing on April 19, 2012. That's not exactly a sad news because from now until they close, all their premium services are free. Yey!

   Since it's already free, I got to tinker a bit with their collage-maker. I love making collages but I use picasa for that. It's nice to have been able to try picnik because they have more templates available. I got myself some free time last weekend and got to make a few collages of photos from our "picnic" at Dahilayan, Bukidnon.

     Though we stayed at Pine Grove Mountain Lodge, we started the day by frolicking around Dahilayan Gardens. 
 


     Our favorite would be the Dahilayan Forest Park. We had toddlers and they went crazy playing in the playground and walking around their "jungle" complete with "jungle animals".





      The grown-ups had a grand time with adult activities, like driving an all-terrain vehicle up and down the mountains of Dahilayan. The ATVs can be seen here, with the boys on them posing for pictures.


 

1 comment: