Tis the season for gift-giving (and gift-receiving) again. And I want to help out those who intend to give me presents by posting my 2012 Wishlist. Hahaha.
What I really want and need and wish for is a new car, but I know I am not getting that this December from any of you. There is also no "world peace" chuva-chuchu in this wish list because you can't get me that either. This list is purely about material things (because we are living in a material world and I am a materia, a materia, a materia ... girl.) But if you can pull strings and make Brainworks accept my eldest for next schoolyear, I shall forever be in your debt.
Here is my simple list because I am afterall a simple girl. Walang kokontra.
1. MAKE - UP. Now, this is a sensitive subject because I have sensitive skin. Weeeh ? Seriously, this is a sensitive subject because I am quite conservative in this area and use only brands I've tried and tested.
I have been a Maybelline user for the past decade.
At present, for base, I am all about minerals.
I would love a Maybelline Mineral Powder Foundation in OC2.
And if you are a big spender, you can splurge for me with my
Go-To Foundation when I am to be photographed. Chos!
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC40.
My eye make-up is all about nudes.
A palette of nude shades or A pot of a nude base would be appreciated.
|I've been eyeing this one from e.l.f.|
|This one is from Bobbi Brown. Dessert Twilight Series.|
|These base and highlighter are from KATE.|
My fave brands for these product are those from
Body Shop and Nichido.
I have a round face so blushes and highlighters are a must.
Indulge my candy indulgence with these blushes from Majolica Majorca.
|The two shades of blush a girl needs.|
The next one is not really a make-up but almost one.
I've been dying to try using a DIY false eyelashes.
You can give me a lil push by giving me a pair (or two) of falsies.
|False eyelashes. Samahan na rin ng glue, pls. Wag Elmer's, ha.|
2. HANDKERCHIEFS. I have not really been a handkerchief user because I used to prefer disposables but of late, I have grown a liking to it. I am partial against florals though. I prefer ones in plain solid colors. Handkerchiefs in checks, plaids, polka dots and stripes in girly-girly colors would be fun to carry, too.
|Kikay much. Pink is my favorite color.|
3. HAND SANITIZER. This is a regular in my annual wish list because I use hand sanitizer a lot. This will a gift that will be appreciated and used talaga. Just bear in mind that I have rhinitis so it should just be mildly scented. Preferably organic.
4. HAIR ACCESSORIES. I am growing my hair really long. I haven't reached my desired length yet so I put my hair up a lot for the meantime. Any brand will do.
(A must for long straight hair.)
|Those at Saizen have good bristles. And cheap too.|
BIG STYLING BRUSH
I want a big brush in this shape.
The one in the picture is a Denman.
Kung carry ng budget, why not!
But it's really the shape that is important.
|Saizen also has hairbrushes in similar shape as Denman.|
|These shapes work best with my hair.|
|A generic brand is available at SM Lanang.|
(May fave hair accessory. So useful.)
|A generic brand is available at Robinsons.|
|Kahit saan, meron nito.|
4. DOMESTIC GOODIES. I really need a shoe cabinet but I would have to have one made to fit the space for it. I also need a washing machine but that I have to get that for myself as well . Here are some domestic items that would make nice gifts ... for me.
I've been wanting this Ikea Fork and Spoon Set
for the longest time. Now, I need this for my office.
A good and sharp Chef's Knife and Meat Cleaver
would be a big help in my kitchen.
The H lost my folding umbrella. I need a replacement.
Must be very small, flat, lightweight and in solid color or in candy stripes.
I love Lysol Wipes. So Useful.
Ang hirap lang maghanap nito. Kaya I need your help.
5. OFFICE CLUTTER. I love a cluttered desk. Busy-busyhan ang peg. My office is a somber beige in color with furniture and fixtures in wood. I have managed to put some hot pink here and there to add some personality to it. Kulang pa.
This Shoe Tape Dispenser from Scotch is so ME !
Pink pens to give signed memos a distinct mark.
Pink notebooks to take to meetings.
That's it, folks. And as usual, I end this list with this, "diamonds and bags are still a girl's bestfriends". Happy Shopping !