Saturday, May 24, 2014

Guest Bloggers



      The two little boys went on their first overseas vacation a few weeks ago. Til now, they can't stop talking about their experience. They have been bugging me to write about our trip here in this blog. They even want to help me write it.

        Aliq is 6 years old and Zee is 4 years old. At their age, they pretty much know their way around a computer's keyboard. I told them, they can write about their favorite part of the trip themselves. I will just help them with punctuation and I'll upload their chosen picture or video. 


ALIQ's ENTRY

   
     
HI. I AM ALIQ. I WENT TO SINGAPORE AND MALAYSIA. I HAD SO MUCH FUN. IN SINGAPORE MY FAVORITE PART WAS RIDING THE SINGAPORE FLYER. IT WAS SUPER FUN. I WAS NOT SCARED. BUT MY DADDY GOT SCARED OF THE HEIGHTS. WHILE I WAS UP,  I SAW MARINA BAY SANDS ,ESPELANADE, GARDENS BY THE BAY, THE FLOAT STADIUM ETC.









IN MALAYSIA, I WENT TO LEGOLAND AND RODE THE DINO ISLAND. I GOT WET! I LOVED IT!

video



ZEE's ENTRY



HI. I'M ZAYEED I WENT TO SINGAPORE AND MALAYSIA. MY FAVORITE PART OF OUR TRIP TO SINGAPORE IS GOING TO THE SEE THE MERLION. I PRETENDED TO DRINK THE WATER FROM ITS MOUTH. MY FAVORITE PART OF OUR TRIP TO MALAYSIA IS GOING TO DRIVING SCHOOL IN LEGOLAND. 




Zee rode again on the second day.

He won first place !
  

video


      The boys truly had an amazing time. They were so patient when in queue at airports, immigation, and theme parks. They ate their meals, taking a liking to chicken rice and cereal prawns. I am quite happy with their behavior the whole time.  In sha Allah, we will go back. 


1 comment:

  1. Awwww...glad to know they had fun! Good boys you got there ;)

    ReplyDelete